The cost of childcare at MELC is as follows (effective 28 June 2022);
- Children 0-2 years $136 per day
- Children 2-3 years $130 per day
- Children 3-4 years $125 per day
- Children 4-5 years $123 per day
- Before School care 5-12 years $38 per day
- After School care 5-12 years $45 per day
- Vacation care is $65-$95 per day depending on the activity
Short day pickup by 3.00pm - $30 reduction in fees.
In terms of government assistance, the Centre is licensed and accredited by ACECQA. By contacting the Family Assistance Office and quoting our Customer Reference Number (407 185 690H) your rebate entitlement can be calculated. As of 2 July 2018 the new child care rebate system is in effect. For further information please go to www.education.gov.au/childcare
Payment of fees can be made via EFTPOS (including credit card), electronic transfer via Internet banking, or by direct debit. Fees are payable fortnightly in advance and a bond of $500 per family is payable on enrolment.